Thoughts about technology, business and all that's life.

This blog has moved to http://shal.in.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Can't believe I am blogging this!

MIS went good. Comeon, there was nothing in it that could have required brains. O yes, it did require a lot from my side but only because I had studied almost nothing. But as theory papers go, it went fine.

I am comfortable with these subjects, not out of intellectual curosity but because you can get decent enough grades without working too hard. It would be hellish to work hard and get just about decent grades, as many other subjects go. Next change Software Project Management (SPM). Not that I am going to spend too much time on this. I reckon about two hours before the actual test and three more (for the exam, ofcourse).

What's really been going in my mind is a question. Am I starting to make a compromise with my dreams? I wouldn't want to do that, but I am starting to think that I have few choices. But that's not really me, so I guess I'll be back into my old self real soon.

By the way, did I ever tell you about the "Shalin Shekhar Mangar" grand scheme of things? But more on that later. Keep watching :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Committer on Apache Solr. Principal Software Engineer at AOL.

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Recently shared stories

    Recent questions on Apache Solr

    Recent development in Apache Solr